- 15h00: Tour guide will pick you up at resort’s lobby, then depart by a boat from Thu Bon wharf on Bach Dang street and sail along the major branch of the lower section of Thu Bon river, enjoy the beautiful scenery along both banks of the river and the many boats bobbing on the waters.
- 16h00: Taken to the Cua Dai estuary, going up to the Co Co river and heading for Bay Mau nipa (water coconut tree) grove where you will disembark and discover the daily life of the people there.
- 17h00: Back to Hoi An, have dinner at the restaurant on the bank of the river. End the tour./.
TOUR PRICE: (Rate are quoted in VND and inclusive of taxes)
First Person Additional person
INCLUSIVE: English/Vietnamese speaking guide, boat tour, dinner and cold water.
- Surcharge for the other langues (Germany, French, Japan, Russian...) : VND 250.000/Group
- Kid under 10 : pay 50% of the public rate